歡迎妳來

2012年7月15日 星期日

Walking Among The Contemporary Realism Painting From Blogs ( 逛當代現實主義藝術部落格 ) With Amici Forever Songs


逛當代現實主義藝術部落格

    There are many kind of art in the Contemporary Realism Painting, Most important to me is its color and imagination like dreaming, This can give me more in the light of heart from happiness of peace, make my mind can keep silence with the colorful happiness, thanks to those artist, Lord, Please bless those artist a fruitful 2012, amen! )  ( 對我而言最重要是顏色及那種如夢幻般的想像力,給與心靈一絲喜樂之光,安靜思想於多彩的幸福裡,很感謝這些藝術家。)

'Do Not Stop On Tracks' - 10"x10" - oil on canvas 
    The 1st blog I visit again in 2012 is Jelaine Faunce Studio who is a lovely women with most alive and imaginative color in her painting. One of her painting recently is quite amazing, I like it. ( Jelaine Faunce 的畫充滿現代感、活力的顏色,蠻喜歡的。 )

The next one is Phillip Gross, his painting of subject river with quite warm color with wide space of feeling, that is why I also like it, the wide space feeling give us more relax. ( 很溫暖、遼闊視野,心情會自然輕鬆、寧靜。 )
 

Sacramento Farm Fields -Terry Pappas

All Artist's Blog:






Ride away with me -  Dianne Gall













Going Home - Jim Thalassoudis 




Enhanced by Zemanta

沒有留言:

張貼留言