歡迎妳來

2014年4月5日 星期六

Lorenza Ponce 及 Bon Jovi 照片 - You Want To Make A Memory

Lorenza Ponce is an American violinist, vocalist, string arranger. Growing up on a farm in Maryland, Lorenza had a prescient idea of her career path. “Even though I chose the violin, I always knew I would be a non-classical musician, and as soon as I found out that there was a NYC,
I knew that was where I would live. So as soon as I was legal, that’s where I headed.”

The multi-talented musician Lorenza Ponce has toured the world playing violin alongside such artists as Ben Folds, Jon Bon Jovi, Sheryl Crow, John Tesh (!) and Thriving Ivory. As Lorenza explains, her rock debut Soul Shifter represents “a style change from the classical training and new age music of my past, while incorporating the ‘graduate degree’ I have earned at the school of rock star employers and mentors.”

Ever eager to take to the road as well as developing her solo work, Lorenza toured with new agers Kitaro and John Tesh and appears in the An Enchanted Evening and One World videos documenting those shows. Ponce’s strength as a performer/instrumentalist was recognized by The St. Petersburg Times: “Ponce is a violin virtuoso, plucking her strings while singing on the ethereal ‘Canta Domine.’”











沒有留言:

張貼留言